Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Moores

Nathan and I spent this past weekend in Nathan's hometown of Calera, AL. It was a quick trip (as it normally is) but we had a great time. We arrived in Calera late Friday night and stayed until mid-afternoon on Sunday.
Saturday was a very relaxing day which I am very thankful for. It was needed!
On Saturday evening, Nathan's parents provided a FEAST for Thanksgiving dinner. We had fried turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and more and more and more. It was so yummy (thanks Daddy Walter and Mama Carol)! =)
We were able to go to Nathan's home church on Sunday morning then we ate lunch with his parents before watching a little football and heading back to Louisville.

Oh, and I got to see Daisy!! She remembers me when I go over there which just blesses my little heart! =)


Meg

No comments: