Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Shower and Friends

My friend, Mona, and I hosted a baby shower for our good friend, Sally. We had a great time planning, organizing and cooking. I was so excited to find out that the majority of our invite list was coming and that a lot of those people were friends from out of town that I had not seen in MONTHS! It was great to be together for this special occassion.

A baby shower with lots of food! =)

Beth and Mariah's little girl, Maddie

Baby shower games...they were drawing a baby on their paper plates and then Sally judged who had the "prettiest baby"

Ginger and Mariah

Gina and Cassie

Gannon (Mona's little boy) and Maddie (Mariah's little girl)

Gannon Dolan...what a cutie!

We all chipped in and got Sally a car seat. This is actually just an empty box that Mona had. We collected the money and we are going to let her pick out her own car seat. We just wanted her to have something to open.

Sally's "Louisville friends" - Caroline, me, Beth, Cassie, Ginger, Mariah, Sally, Mona, Gina

Sally's "UK friends" - Grace, Caroline, Kristy, Sally, Gina, Whitney, Catherine

Sally and Gina are both due in December -- how cute are they?! =)


I had a great time spending the afternoon with friends that I don't see on a regular basis. I am SO thankful for Sally's friendship and this is the least I could do to show her how much I appreciate her! Love you, Sally Wally! =)

Meg

No comments: