Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Months Old

Brandon turned five months old yesterday! Since I don't have to take him to the doctor this month for a check-up or shots, I have no idea how much he weighs but I do know that he has grown a lot in the last few weeks. So much has happened this past month...laughing out loud...eating veggies...growing lots of hair (Uncle Tommy says he has a fro but I just ignore him hahahahaha)...reaching for and holding toys...

SITTING UP

He only sits up when he can lean over and grab his feet so it's not REALLY sitting up but it counts in the mommy book! =)
I am loving his little schedule! I am able to plan my day around his nap and feeding schedule. He is very predictable (most days) and I love it!!!

7:30-7:45 - Wake up & Breakfast (applesauce & cereal and a bottle)
9:15-11:00 - Morning nap
11:00-11:15 - Lunch (bottle)
1:30 - Cat nap =)
2:00-2:30 - Veggies and bottle (he has tried carrots and squash and loves both..next: green beans)
3:15-5:00 - Afternoon nap
5:00-5:15 - Dinner (bottle)
8:00 - "Night night bottle"

Every time I get used to his schedule it changes so I am ready for this to be all messed up in the next few weeks, but this is what he is doing right now!

We are so blessed to have Brandon in our lives!!!! Happy 5-month birthday, little man!


Meg

No comments: