Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nathan!

Today is Nathan's 29th birthday!! Woo hoo!! He has been sick the past couple days which is a real bummer for him, but it caused him to miss work which means he was home with me and Brandon! =) He requested chicken fajitas and no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies for his birthday dinner so that is what he got!

As I have mentioned on here, Nathan graduates from seminary on December 11th! We are so excited/anxious about the future and looking forward to where God will have us serve. I don't talk about this too much because I don't want to embarrass Nathan but he has done an amazing job at providing for our family. I was put on bedrest in February and wasn't allowed to go back to work for the remainder of the pregnancy. After Brandon was born we decided that I would be a stay-at-home mom which meant we had to rely on Nathan's income...he is in sales...he doesn't have consistent income since it's commission based...Meg was nervous! =) I have been out of work for nine months now and we have every bill paid on time, food on the table and occassionally money left over for a night out. God is good!!!

I have known Nathan for four years and I have never laughed so hard at someone or been so mad at someone...he has been my best friend, boyfriend, best friend again, LOL (if you know our story then that's funny), fiance, husband and baby daddy! hahahaha in all the different "roles" he has played, God has used him to be a picture of stability and encouragement. I can't imagine life without him and I so honored that God would choose me to serve with him!

Nathan, Brandon and I love you are we are SO thankful for you!!!

Yes, I married a Bama fan...

Nathan's adopted son, Eli!!! They love each other...............

Orange Beach 2008...ok, this is the REAL Nathan. He fools a lot of people into thinking he is real quiet and reserved...NEGATIVE!

Birthday weekend 2008...we spent a few days in Michigan - we are at a game at the Big House!

Us at Lake Michigan. I was pregnant with Brandon on this trip and didn't even know it! We found out a few days after we got home.

Proud Daddy.

One of my favorite pictures!! This was taken in the hospital...Brandon was probably one day old. This was their first nap together! =)


One month old pictures taken by Cody & Cassie Chaplin.

October 2009

November 2009



WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: