Monday, November 9, 2009

Day Trip to H'ville

This past weekend we went to Hendersonville to celebrate my mom's birthday. My sister made a yummy brunch...I got a MUCH NEEDED haircut...we watched football...we were able to enjoy a beautiful day outside...we ordered sushi and pizza for dinner (a new family tradition it seems)...my mom was able to spend her birthday with her babies. Unfortunately, my brother wasn't able to come. We missed you, Jonathan!!!

My sister cut 6+ inches off my hair and I am so thankful she did!! My dad thought it was goofy that I took a picture of my hair but oh well...



My mom and I were sitting outside while Sunniee and Graciee jumped on the "Jumpoline" (that's what Graciee calls the trampoline). Sunniee decided that we needed tape on our mouths...I showed Mama that I can talk with my eyes. HA!






The majority of the day was spent in the living room watching football and playing with the babies. Brandon will be five months old tomorrow and the twins (Jaxon and Gavin) will be four months old on the 21st. They are starting to notice each other and they even "talked" to each other a little bit.

Brandon and Gavin playing...awww they're holding hands! =)

Jaxon

Gavin

Brandon

I am so glad we were able to go to Hendersonville for the day!! It was a great day and it's always good to be with family!




Meg

No comments: