Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dreams

Ok, so this might be the weirdest blog post ever but it's been on my mind all day and I can't shake it.

I laid down with Dalton for a few minutes during naptime. I laid there long enough to doze off and have this dream...

Nathan and I were somewhere that I don't know. It wasn't a place that I am familiar with. There is quicksand all over the ground but for some reason he isn't sinking. I, on the other hand, can't stay grounded and I start sinking...quickly. There is nothing for me to grab on to so my only option is to sink. All I can hear is him saying, "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no." Then his voice was gone...and I woke up. I was a littly clammy and my heart was beating 1000 miles a minute. Ok slight exaggeration but I was freaking out. Dalton was sound asleep so I just laid there for a minute and tried to calm down.

What does it mean??? It was on my mind all day...sinking. quicksand.

After trying to figure it out on my own I decided to look it up online. You know Google has ALL the answers and NONE of them are exaggerated or crazy!! =)

www.dreammoods.com
Sinking
To dream that you or something is sinking suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed. Someone or something is pulling your down. You may be experiencing low self-esteem and confidence. Alternatively, the dream means that some important and significant stage in your life may be coming to an end. Consider what is sinking and its significance.

Ok. Ok. Ok. I don't put any real significance into this BUT I think there is some truth there. Weird. Very weird. I find no comfort in reading my "diagnosis" on a website but I do think God can use dreams to get our attention if He so chooses.

Just something to think about.



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: