Sunday, July 28, 2013

Carson is three...almost

Carson's birthday is Monday. I can't believe he is almost three years old.

He thinks he turned three today because it was an all-about-Carson day to celebrate his sweet little life. When Brandon turned three we had a party at Red Caboose park and it was a laid back little get-together with his friends and ours. Since Brandon didn't have a big throw down party for his third I thought it was only fair that I did the same thing with Carson. Since Brandon had a huge fourth birthday party this past June, I was real tempted to give Carson the same. I had to control myself! =)

So, we started the day at Red Caboose park. We let some of his friends know that we would be there around 9:00am before it got too hot. It was perfect. I didn't think cake and ice cream would be appropriate for 9:00 in the morning so I made birthday muffins. I had candles in them and that's all he cared about!! =)

 
 


He opened a few presents and then played for a couple hours.

We left the park and took the party to the pool.


Carson loves swimming. He went non-stop at the park and carried that same activity level to the pool. I knew he would be exhausted and at some point give in for a nap...

AND HE DID.


I let him sleep for a little while but when he woke up I let him know that we had more to do!

We went to Wal-Mart to pick up his NEW BIKE!  His Nanny (my Mama) ordered him a bike and had it sent to our Wal-Mart. He has been asking for a bike since Brandon got one so he was super excited when he saw the Wal-Mart employee wheeling it to us. And I was super duper excited when I saw it was already put together!!! =)

(Pictures coming soon of the bike...taking the boys to the park tomorrow)

When we got home from Wal-Mart it was clean up time and bath time. After baths I told them they could paint and color with new art stuff that we got Carson for his birthday.




Happy (almost) birthday, Carson!! We love you!!!

Tomorrow...church, lunch, NAPS, play time at the park on his new bike, and cake and ice cream!

...the festivities continue! =)



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: