Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Three boys + No Naps = ....

Yesterday was a fun-packed day for me and the boys.

We started the morning at the Y (of course). I have been taking Zumba from the same instructor for almost three years. She taught her last class yesterday so I made it a point to be there to support her. We had a brunch afterwards which was a lot of fun.


After Zumba we went home for to me to shower so we could drive to Smyrna. Melissa is a friend of mine from college and she and her family live in Murfreesboro so we met at a park in Smyrna so the boys could play. Her little boy, Jack, is almost four so he and Brandon and Carson played really well together.


They had so much fun that I had to strip them down for the ride home. They had played in the dirt. It started raining shortly before we left which caused their dirty clothes to become muddy clothes. Boys. Boys. Boys. They had so much fun!

We got home around 4:00 yesterday afternoon which means no one took naps. No, they didn't sleep in the car. Not even Dalton. I put them in the bath as soon as we got home then I declared it "chill out time" until Nate got home from work.

Three boys + no naps = EXHAUSTION

(Brandon was on the couch when I took this picture)


I am so thankful that I have a job where the boys can go with me and I am able to stay home a couple days a week so we can have days like this!! I love them...even on their crazy, sleepy, dirty days! =)



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: