Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag...you're it!

I have been tagged by Amanda

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Meg's six unspectacular quirks...

1. I am a comfort QUEEN!!! My summer attire consists of gaucho pants and a t-shirt while my winter wardrobe is mostly hoodies and sweat pants! Yeah, it's not my husband's favorite quality but I have gotten better! =)

2. I LOVE to travel! It doesn't matter if I get on a plane and travel overseas or travel by car for an overnight or weekend getaway. I have been out west twice and LOVE the mountains. I have been overseas a few times and fallen in love with the different cultures and landmarks. God's creation is SO MUCH MORE than our backyard and I love to witness that beauty as often as I can.

3. I have numerous laughs. I never know which laugh is going to come out but it usually makes other people laugh just to hear me laugh. Yeah, I guess that's not a BAD thing but it can be embarrassing at times.

4. I enjoy journaling. I have about thirty journals that I have written in and kept up with over the years. I am in the process of archiving sermons that I have taken note of which leads me to Quirk #5...

5. Everything has a place and everything has order. If you get something out of order it stresses me out! Just ask Nathan! =) Even in my note taking and journal writing, I like for it to be neat, understandable and NO SCRIBBLES!!! =)

6. I have a great relationship with my cat, Eli! =) Most cats are timid and don't really like anyone but their owner. Eli is very social and loves sitting in the middle of the living room when we have company. When I get home from work the first thing I do is call for Eli in this high pitched squeal, "ELI KITTY KITTY." Most cats would hide in fear but Eli comes running. Oh, and another thing - he chases Nathan around the house. It's HILARIOUS to watch. I can honestly say that I dont think I will ever have another cat like him.


I tag Amanda, Brooke, Charity, Lindsey , Stephanie, Summer

Meg

No comments: