Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Moore

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! Details are still to be determined due to the craziness of birth control BUT we are way excited and we have been waiting for the confirmation to be able to tell everyone!! We think I am about 6-weeks along but we are waiting to have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I was on birth control for a few months before and after we got married and I quit taking it about two months ago. My body hasn't been "normal" since -- some of you women out there might be able to relate! =)

Anyway, we could be closer to 8-weeks but we are going to wait until Wednesday and find out. I will keep everyone posted! Yay!

Ok, now for the HUMOROUS side of this - I took the first test and was kind of in shock, "For real? Am I really pregnant?" Ok, so a few hours later (yes, you heard me right...a few hours) I took another test that was another brand, "Ok, so this might be true." Then the next day I took yet ANOTHER test..."Oh my goodness! I am PREGNANT!!" And I few days later I took the final test, "It's official and Nathan is going to kill me if I keep spending money on pregnancy tests." My doctor just laughed and said, "I think we have an affirmative." Ya think? =)

I will keep you posted but know that we are VERY excited!!


Meg

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MEG! Yay!! That is soooo exciting! It seems like just yesterday you guys were tying the knot. Is it flying by that fast?? I wish you the best of luck, and I'm praying for a safe pregnancy.