Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Week Part II

And birthday week continues...but first I have tell you what Nathan said about the picture in the previous post. He opened the blog, saw that picture and said, "Uhhhh, that's porknography." It was hilarious! (He LOVES barbecue so it makes a lot of sense if you understand that about him.)

I got TWO deliveries at work today. The first came this morning...



Michigan football tickets! I am a DIE HARD Vols fan so I am not betraying my "peeps". I just enjoy football and one of my favorite things to do is attend games. Well, Nathan and I are going to Michigan this weekend to visit with friends and enjoy a weekend getaway. We are going to the Michigan vs. Toledo game on Saturday afternoon - I am SO excited!

This afternoon I received another package...



It was my birthday present from my parents. Now, I know I should have held on to it until my birthday, but I KNEW the purse was going to be in there and I REALLY wanted to take it on our trip so I opened it. Mama tried to lie to me and tell me it wasn't in there but I knew! =) They also gave me a Southern Living Cookbook and a Visa gift card. Included in the box was a book - I have started reading a lot and they got me the third book of a series that I am reading. I have the first two books but I needed the third - Moms have great memories! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU, MAMA AND DADDY!

I ended the day at Chili's with two of my best friends, Cassie and Beth.
It's been a great week!!


Meg

1 comment: