Thursday, October 30, 2008

Palin Power =)

I am glad my friends thought of me when they had an extra ticket to see Sarah Palin in Jeffersonville, IN last night! What would normally be a 20 minute drive across the river turned into a 2 1/2 hour ordeal due to all the traffic, but when you are in good company it doesn't really matter.
We got there just in time to hear Hank Williams sing his last song...yeah, we didn't miss much! =) Palin was well received by the rednecks of southern Indiana - I mean, the gracious republican hosts of southern Indiana. hahahaha! It was an interesting evening but Palin did a great job and we had a fun night. Thanks, Chris, Gilbert, Kim and Tracy!

Tracy and Kim on the way to Jeffersonville, IN

Sarah Palin...woo hoo!!! We could see her from where we were standing but she was very miniature so I took one of the screen instead

Kim, me and Tracy at the rally

Chris, Kim and Tracy showing their Palin support

This is the poster that I made in the backseat of the car while we sat in traffic...unforunately they didnt allow posters to be brought into the rally so it was pointless, really.

Meg

No comments: