Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Nathan and I went to the doctor yesterday. We were able to meet with the doctor that will become a close friend over the next 7 1/2 months. Personally, I am VERY pleased with him and I am completely at peace about the process knowing that he will be there with us.

We found out that I am 7-weeks pregnant and due mid-June. How exciting! I will keep y'all posted as new developments occur. Luckily (knock on wood), I haven't experienced any morning sickness - just fatigued and HUNGRY! =)

WEEK 7 - The babies heart begins to beat; the brain and nervous system begin to grow rapidly; arms and legs begin to grow; facial features (including eyes) start to form. IT'S AMAZING...such a little miracle!


Meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt he/she is already BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nicki and Don said...

Congratulations!! Being parents is wonderful! Hope you are feeling great! Take care.

Anonymous said...

mid-june could turn into JUNE 1!!!! that would be sooooooo cool!!! hahaha and then you could name her Olivia!! that would be even BETTER!!! hahahaha