Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend

Nathan and I saw Fireproof on Friday night. What a great movie! If you haven't seen it yet, it is a must see. Nathan isn't a big fan of movies so I am very thankful that he was willing to take me.

Olivia has college friends that are from the Louisville area so she rode with them and stayed with us. I picked her up late Saturday morning. I usually run errands on Saturdays and she was a great sport about going along with me. I was very excited to finally to go Hobby Lobby and get our big wedding picture framed. I have had the picture for a few weeks now but I was waiting until a framing sale somewhere. Hobby Lobby had their frames 50% off so I couldn't pass that up!

This is hanging at the end of our hallway.


We went and visited Kevin and Lindsey who had a baby a few weeks ago - Anna Kate (I blogged about her a few weeks ago). She has changed so much in the past few weeks so it was great to get to see her and visit with Kevin and Lindsey. Olivia and Lindsey were both bridesmaids in our wedding so they were able to catch up which was nice.

Anna Kate Cheatham


Olivia was visiting some time last year and I made spicy chicken pasta for dinner. She has talked about that meal ever since, so I knew what was for dinner! =) Nathan was working so he got home at 6:00, reheated dinner and we headed to a surprise birthday party for our friend, Josh.
His girlfriend, Crystal, threw the party at her house - we had a good time.

Crystal and Josh - HAPPY 29TH, JOSH!


We came home to watch football and play Phase 10. We play this card game every time Olivia is here and it is always an experience. Well, Nathan won this time which is the first time EVER!! He always says how much he hates the game because he always loses - well, bless his heart!!! =)

The score sheet...Nathan is the winner!

We went to church this morning then Nathan had to go to work so Olivia and I went to Moe's for lunch. We met up with her friends this afternoon so that she could get back to school for soccer practice tonight.

What a great weekend!!!

Oh, and today is our 6 month anniversary...awwwwww!! =)

Meg

2 comments:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

How exciting! I didn't know you had a blog! I added you now too so we can keep in touch!

Nicki and Don said...

Meg!! Glad to find your blog! Congratulations on getting married!!
Love that wedding picture!