Friday, December 10, 2010

Brandon is 18-months old!

Brandon is 18-months old today!! On one hand, I can't believe he is 1 1/2...time has flown!! But, on the other hand, I can't remember life without him. Seriously. I love our little booger and am SO thankful for him!!!

I would document all the little things he is doing right now but he is doing anything and everything. He will repeat anything I say which can be good or bad. He definitely knows what "no" means and discipline is a part of our daily agenda - bless him. But, he also repeats the "shoot" and "crap." Oops! I try to be mindful of it but when it happens, I do have to chuckle on the inside! =)

He LOVES sports. He has multiple footballs and will watch games on TV. Our pediatrician in Louisville told us that he would be a football player because of his build but that he would have an "x" on his helmet...that means he can't run. Awwwwww, my sweet baby!!!! hahahahahaha.

Starting the day with waffles - his favorite breakfast!

Playing with his bubba

Helping Mama with laundry. I love him.

He seriously blesses my heart!

I know that he will be starting school before I know it, so I am trying to capture the little moments with him. Now, when he wakes me up two nights in a row, I am ready to pack his backpack now (lol kidding).

WE LOVE YOU, BRANDON!!!




Meg

No comments: