Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Zumba and Sick Babies

I LOVE ZUMBA!!! We joined the YMCA the week before Thanksgiving and I have been going to Zumba several times a week since then. Yesterday I went TWICE...yes, in one day! It's a great work out and so much fun. I have been pregnant for the past two years I needed a good workout! =)

Yesterday morning we got up, ate breakfast, and went to the Y as we have the past few Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Brandon ate a normal breakfast and seemed to be doing okay. Well, 45 minutes into my Zumba workout the childcare worker came and got me and told me that Brandon was running a 99 degree temperature!! =( I felt terrible!!! When I walked into the nursery I could hear him screaming. He looked TERRIBLE! I loaded the boys up and went straight to Walgreens to get a thermometer (somehow ours got lost in the move). When we got home I took his temp and it was at 100. Poor baby! I laid his blankets on the floor, turned on the Wiggles (his fave), and gave him his sippy cup and paci. If you know Brandon then you know he doesn't sit still for long! I knew he wasn't feeling good when he laid there for about thirty minutes.

He took a 3 1/2 hour nap and went to bed at 7:45. His fever finally broke before he went to bed but he didn't feel good at all. He woke up this morning a little fussy but he seems to be more of his normal self. He brought me my phone this morning and said, "Nanny." I guess he wanted to tell his Nanny that he was feeling better!! =)



Meg

No comments: