Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Living Christmas Tree, FBC Jackson

This past Saturday night we drove to Jackson for the Living Christmas Tree at First Baptist. Since moving to Louisville in 2005, I think I have been once so it was nice to get to go this year. It was great and a special shout-out to my Uncle L who sang beautifully! =) (Can I use that word to describe the way a man sings?)

Nathan was off work and able to go. It was his first experience at a Living Christmas Tree. Some friends of ours asked him what he thought and he said, "It was interesting." Uhm, ok...lol.

We were able to spend time with Nanny and Pa and Mimi was able to go with us. It was a quick trip but worth it. We had a great time.

ALL SMILES =)

I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!

mmmmmmm...Nanny makes good spaghetti

...and good ice cream! lol

An effort at a family photo...oh well =)







Meg

No comments: