Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sick Day #2

Well, since both boys were feeling icky today, we didn't leave the house. Carson hasn't run a fever yet but Brandon can't seem to shake it. I am hoping they are both feeling better tomorrow and Brandon's fever is GONE! This was our day today...

Reading books, drinking juice, and watching the Wiggles

He just wanted to be held

Hanging out in Mama and Daddy's room...Carson was NOT content in that bouncy seat! =)

Poor Brandon...he stayed in this spot for a couple hours of the day and that is NOT like him

My little cuddle bug!!

Even though he didn't feel good, he still found the time to pick on Carson

...and I was able to get one or two smiles

I guess I need to apologize to my UT family out there. Since Nate is from Alabama and is a Bama fan, I have to have atleast ONE "Roll Tide" accessory for the boys. The only thing Bama they have it a Bama paci which Carson uses.

Nate was sweet enough to watch the sicklings so I could take a break and go to Zumba. This was my fourth class this week. I am loving it!!!




Meg

No comments: