Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A book and a fork...

The boys and I stayed home all day today. In fact, I stayed in my pajamas until time to go to Zumba late this afternoon. I LOVE DAYS LIKE TODAY! Both boys were very well behaved and I got a few chores done. Productive days are amazing! =)

I was cleaning the kitchen before I walked into the living room to find this...



It won't be long, Brandon, and Carson will be able to read books with you!! =) Right after I took this picture, Brandon grabbed the "Numbers" books (bottom right corner) and started "reading" it. So precious!

I cut up some grapes and heated up a frozen pizza for lunch today. Brandon is a pretty good eater but lunch time tends to be when he decides he doesn't want to eat. So, today I gave him a fork - he cleaned his plate!!




I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!



Meg

No comments: