Monday, May 30, 2011

Holiday Weekend

Yesterday was a sweet day. Nathan preached at church and, as always, I was encouraged by his knowledge of the Word and passion for God's people to hear truth. I won't go into detail about what he preached because I would get something wrong...hahahaha...but he basically took us from Old to New Testament and how God longs to dwell with His people. I am so thankful for his leadership in my life!

We had a cookout with our Faith family which was a lot of fun. A few of the men grilled and we had TONS of food!!! The kids played in the creek which was entertaining and we were able to sit, chat, and catch up with friends. It was a beautiful day (although I could have done without the cicadas) and we are so blessed to be a part of a great church family!














Happy Memorial Day!!! For those of you that serve or have served our country, we are thankful for you!




Meg

No comments: