Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mama Weekend

I have the BEST sister and husband!

On Saturday afternoon I took the boys to Tiffany's on my way to Louisville...ALONE! Yes, I spent Saturday night and Sunday afternoon in Louisville without a husband or kids. Tiffany kept the kids Saturday because Nathan had to work. He picked them up when he got off work and had them all day today...how awesome is he?! I am SO blessed!!!

I got to Louisville around dinner time Saturday evening. I stayed with Beth who is one of my bestest friends and favorite people EVER so I was excited about spending quality time with her. Anyway, we met the Chaplins for dinner at Chili's which is my favorite restarant and our default get-together place whenever we are together.





I went to Highview this morning which is where Nathan and I were members when we lived in Louisville. It was nice to be back, see friends, and worship with them but I missed my Faith Church family. I guess that's the sign that Nashville finally feels like home!

I was able to hang out with my friends, Kim and Hannah, after church. I didn't have long because I had to be at a bridal shower but I was able to chat for a little while and catch up.

My friend, Katy, is getting married in July and her bridal shower was today. I am glad I was in town for it!



I left the shower and headed back to Nashville to be back in time for community group. It was a great Mama get-away but it was so good to get back home to my boys...all three of them! I got a few texts throughout the weekend but this was probably my favorite. I love this face!!



Thank you, Tiffany and Nathan! You are the best!!! I LOVE YOU!




Meg

No comments: