Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and even though it's supposed to be a day about the kids celebrating their mommies, we celebrated our boys! Brandon was dedicated at our church in Louisville and yesterday it was Carson's turn. We have had the opportunity to publically commit to parent and lead our boys in a way that will help them grow in Godliness. It's a very humbling call on our lives!

Here are a few pictures from the dedication...







I took a nap yesterday afternoon and Nathan took Brandon outside for a little while last night so I could relax with Carson. It was a VERY low key, relaxing day. Thank you, Nathan! Oh, and thank you MORE for the double chocolate chip frappacino from Starbucks! It's my FAVORITE drink from there and I haven't had it since we moved to Nashville. Yummy! =)

I am blessed to have women in my life that have been great examples of Godly mothers and wives. It's a day to day decision to pursue Christ in ALL I do and I often fail but I am thankful for the little guys that God has allowed me to influence for HIS kingdom.

I LOVE YOU, BUBBAS!!!!




Meg

No comments: