Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday

We started our Saturday at the Y. I ran into a college friend of mine after Zumba yesterday (Friday) morning and we decided to meet for the class this morning. It's always so good to run into old friends!!

When we got home, I cleaned up the house a little bit and fixed lunch. Then, EVERYONE took naps. It was wonderful! Although, I don't do naps well because I always wake up more tired than when I laid down. Sad.

We hung out around the house until the Kentucky Derby was over and then we took the boys to the park. What a gorgeous day!!!








When we got home I gave the boys baths and got them ready for bed. Once they were asleep I went and cleaned out the van...it needed a major cleaning out and vacuuming!!

Now, Nathan is asleep on the couch and it's MAMA TIME! =)



Meg

No comments: