Friday, May 13, 2011

Legacy

Nicole Nordeman has a song called "Legacy" which speaks of leaving a mark of boldness and living a life that longs to hear, "Well done good and faithful servant."
That is the song that comes to mind when I think of Drew Boling and his testimony through a battle with cancer. Click on the video below to hear his story:

Drew Boling from Highview Baptist Church on Vimeo.


His daughter is the sweet voice reading Romans 8:38-39. So precious!!

Anyway, I am not blogging to talk about Drew's illness or how I ache for Tammy and the kids. The most aweseme part of Drew's journey has been that God has received all the glory...watch this video!

Trevor Hale from Highview Baptist Church on Vimeo.


Drew shared his testimony which lead someone to the saving grace of Jesus Christ! How amazing! Drew has left a legacy and God has been glorified!

I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy

-Nicole Nordeman





Meg

No comments: