Friday, June 10, 2011

BE GONE!


Brandon has had a fever virus all week. You parents out there know that taking care of a sick baby 24 hours can be tiring...not to mention the other little rugrat I got running (well, crawling) around here! =) So, after four days of Brandon having a fever, terrible cold/cough, and sleepless naps and nights, I am glad to say that he is "aalll better."

He started running a low-grade fever on Monday without any other symptoms so I didn't think anything about it. On Tuesday he was running a 101degree temperature and kept pointing to his chest saying, "hurt." Ok, I know he is little but they don't know to fake it at this point. He would do that after he coughed so I think his throat and/or chest hurt. Bless.

We ended up at the doctor Tuesday afternoon because he woke up from his nap with a fever and I had given him medicine. He was PITIFUL!!!




The doctor said that he was sick but not fixable. hahahaha. Ok. Apparently, there is a fever virus that is going around. It's nasty and not fun. This was Brandon most of the week (if you know him then you know this is NOT normal)...



He watched lots of TV from the couch which was so sad. Carson would pull up on the couch and start hitting him. I think he was bored and wanted his brother to come play.

I am so glad that Brandon is better in time for his birthday festivities. Today is his birthday but tomorrow is his party. We have been celebrating today, though, and there will be lots of pictures to come! =)

Happy birthday, baby boy...I mean BIG BOY! I love you bunches and bunches.




Meg

No comments: