Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Festivities Day 1


My baby Brandon is TWO!!! His birthday was Friday and we spent most of the weekend celebrating. I am SO glad he was feeling better (or atleast fever free). He and Carson both have a lingering cough but hopefully that will go away soon!

We started our day on Friday at the Y. I went to Zumba while the boys went to childcare. They had water games for the kiddos so Brandon had a blast! Unfortunately, Carson is still too little for the water games but he still had fun! =) This was enough to knock Brandon out and the day was just beginning!


We went home and put on "baby suits" (bathing suits) and got ready to meet Emmerson and Cindy for lunch at McDonalds before going swimming at the Y. I wanted to take Brandon to the pool outside but it was just too hot. I am so glad we had the option to go to the Y.














They were exhausted and both fell asleep on the way home. Brandon was so tired that he couldn't walk inside once we got home...I wish someone had been there with a camera. I had my purse, pool bag, towel, Brandon, and Carson all in my hands/arms. hahaha I am sure it was quite the sight.


After long naps and dinner we got ready to end Brandon's big day at the ball park. Nathan plays church league softball on Friday nights and Brandon loves going to watch his Daddy, "run run run." Olivia came to town for the birthday party and got here just in time to go to the games with us.



His favorite part of the day...running the bases after the game!





Whew! What a day!! I am so thankful for my little buddy and had a great day celebrating his life!




Meg

No comments: