Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such Godly men in my life. My grandfathers are both very Godly men and I am so thankful for their leadership in our extended family. My Daddy has been such a picture of God's grace and love. His patience and humility are to be praised!! I love you, Daddy!!

The past two years I have had the amazing privilege of watching Nathan lead our family of four. He loves our boys so much and makes it a priority to pray for them and raise them to walk in godliness. He is a true gift and I am forever thankful for the opportunity to walk this journey with him.



Yesterday was Father's Day so we celebrated with...you guessed it...bbq! We went to church and then picked up Jim-n-Nicks which is his favorite local place. (I think he would have preferred Famous Dave's but there isn't one close to us.) We had a relaxing Sunday afternoon before heading back to church. Brandon told him, "Happy Daddy Day"...hahaha so precious.

Nathan, we love you!!!




Meg

No comments: