Friday, September 2, 2011

Catching Up

Ok, so this week I have been hooked on "The Help." That's no excuse for not staying caught up with the blog...ok, it is. If you haven't read the book, it is SO good. Nathan and I are going to see the movie this weekend so I had to finish the book. I got it from a friend at church on Sunday and will finish it today. Naptime has been sweet this week -- cuddled on the couch with a good book! Thanks, Cindy!! =)

As I mentioned in a previous post, our van broke down and had to stay in the shop for a couple days. So, Monday I didn't have a car. I planned a full day of stuff for the boys and I to do around here and it was going to be ok -- walk to the playground, play with play-doh, read books, color, etc. It wouldn't have been much different than any other day except we wouldn't be going to the Y which usually takes up about two hours of the morning.

Well, I am so blessed and thankful!! My in-laws had been in Indianapolis for the weekend and they were on their way back to Alabama on Monday. They decided to drive through Nashville and see us...and let me use their car to go to a Zumba class! Thank you, Grammy Carol and Papa Walter! I usually clean on Mondays so I did that as normal but twice as fast because I had someone to help entertain the kids. What a blessing!

Brandon was excited to show them pictures from the river



Our van was ready that night so Tuesday everything was back to normal!

Here are a few pictures from our week:











Meg

No comments: