Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day

I know, I know! I am a week late. Believe it or not, I didn't take any pictures the whole weekend of Labor Day!!! Yeah, it's true. Well, I did take a few with my phone...

Friday night we had dinner with our friends, Brad and Laurel. Brandon found Laurel's bike helmet and thought it was the coolest thing ever. He wanted to take it home. =)



On Saturday morning I went to my regular Zumba class and then we drove to Jackson for the weekend. This is the only picture I took...bad Meg, I know. My mama makes some really yummy homemade iced coffee. It was a great treat Saturday afternoon.



Mimi, Daddy Bill, and Uncle Lawrence came over for dinner and the UT game Saturday night. We hadn't seen them in a few months so it was great to see them for a few hours!

We went to church Sunday morning then met up with the fam for lunch. When Brandon was little he loved to eat lemons and he could do so without making a face. Carson loved eating them but his faces were priceless. This is the best picture I could get.



Sunday afternoon Nathan and I went on a DATE!! Woo hoo!! It had been way too long! My parents were so sweet to watch the boys for us so we could go to a matinee movie and dinner. Nathan is not much of a movie watcher but he said he would go with me to see "The Help" since I liked the book so much. Precious. After the movie we went to dinner at Lonestar which was yummy! Thank you, Mama and Daddy!!

We left to come back to Nashville Sunday evening so that we could enjoy the holiday at home. And that's exactly what we did. Nathan let me sleep in Monday morning which was amazing...he is so sweet! It rained most of the day so we didn't really get out but that's ok. We had a relaxing day with our little boogers!



Meg

No comments: