Monday, September 19, 2011

That Kind of Day

Ok, so I won't list every detail of my day but it was looonnnggg! Nathan's car was in the shop today (yes, we have car issues...) so I took him to work and picked him up tonight. By the time I picked him up I was exhausted. Carson didn't sleep well last night and neither one of them napped well today so...by the time 5:00 rolled around I was beyond tired.

Nathan is so sweet!! I planned on coming home and making quesadillas for dinner. Not hard. Time consuming and involved clean up. We ended up at IHOP. What a great way to end the day!



When we got home it was time for baths. Nathan cuts Brandon's hair so he took care of that before bathtime. Carson was not happy that he was left out of the party!



Nathan got some good cuddle time while Carson had his breathing treatment. Precious baby boy!



I am a blessed woman! Thank you Nathan!!! Love you!



Meg

1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

I introduced my girls to IHOP the other day. YUM!