Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blessings

Saturday afternoon I went and hung out with my friends, Sally and Cassie. They were both bridesmaids in my wedding and very good friends of mine. I have known Cassie since we were sorority sisters at Union and I have known Sally since she moved to Louisville in 2006. We went to a local coffee shop and just spent a couple hours catching up and being TOTALLY goofy!!!

Sally is due with her and Cody's first child in December. How exciting!!!! Cassie thought she would go ahead and introduce herself..."Hellloooooo baby McNutt!



I am very fortunate to have these girls in my life!!!

Well...

Yesterday, I got a phone call at 8:00am. It's another good friend of mine, Lindsey. She and her husband, Kevin, were in our wedding and they, too, are very precious to us! Anyway, Lindsey called to tell me that she was at the hospital and in labor!!!!! Of course, I just wanted to call in late to work but instead Nathan and I made plans to go up to the hospital last night.


She is SO cute...even Nathan couldn't resist a little cuddle time! =)



We are excited for our friends that are having babies! We look forward to having a family of our own one day, but for now, we are content with our little Eli! =)





Meg

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I understand the being content with the pet "babies." Just wait until a year or two, and then you'll be shielding the questions. "When are you guys going to have a baby?" :)

It's just like when you are dating, "When are you going to get married?" Then it becomes, "When are you going to have the baby?" Then I guess, "When are you going to have another baby?" Never ending cycle, I suppose! Like the blog!!