Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our first guests

Nathan's parents are staying with us this weekend. Since we got married in April, we have not had anyone stay overnight with us so they are our first guests -- awwww! =)
I will write more later but they were in Florida visiting Nathan's oldest brother and his family a couple weeks ago so they took pictures and brought them to us. They also took pictures of Daisy - she was my dog until January 2008 and I decided it was best to let her stay with them since they have lots of land in Alabama (a lot more space than my 1100 square foot apartment)! =)

Here are pictures of our niece and nephews...

Elizabeth
Phillip
Mitchell
Jacob
Jedediah

And here's Daisy...Eli DOES NOT miss her! =)




We are glad "Daddy" Walter and "Mama" Carol are here to visit...I will write more about our weekend soon.


Meg

No comments: