Friday, June 19, 2009

Jaundice

We took Brandon to the doctor this week and he is no longer borderline jaundice. The pediatrician had told me on Sunday afternoon that his would probably clear up with weight gain and that has proven true. We went to the doctor Wednesday and he had gained three ounces in three days. He is a growing boy!!! He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz when he was born and he is weighing 7 lbs 15.5 oz now. We have to go back weekly until he reaches his birth weight. The way he has been eating, that won't be a problem! =)


I go back to the doctor today for my follow-up visit and this should be the last of my appointments until Brandon's 6-week check-up. My doctor is great and I am so thankful for his wisdom in caring for me these past few months but I must say I will not miss seeing him multiple times a month! =)

Nathan has been such a encouragement to me these past few weeks and I can't imagine experiencing this phase of life without him. Thank you, Nathan, for your patience in caring for me and Brandon. We love you!!!


Meg

No comments: