Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Bells

This past weekend Brandon and I went to Brennan and Sarah's wedding. I have known Brennan for about eight years. We went to Union together and were both involved in the First Baptist Church music ministry. He played piano in my wedding and I was so glad I was able to be there for his special day! Brandon's original due date was June 16th so it was doubtful that I would be able to go but luckily Brandon made an early appearance! =)

Congrats, Brennan and Sarah! I am so excited for y'all!!!

Since I had Brandon with me, I sat in the very back row. I was able to get some decent pictures although I wish I could have gotten a better one of the newlyweds.

" I do."

Prayer

Brennan has always been a Point of Grace fan...Heather Payne recently resigned from the group and was kind enough to sing in Brennan's wedding. She was awesome! (I think she owed it to him after his MANY years of "stalking" them...hahahaha)

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Brennan Uthe! Sorry, Heidi's hand got in the way =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon is a doll! I'm impressed that you got out for a wedding. I was laid up in my house for weeks. WOW!!

Rebekah Baker said...

Brandon is soooo adorable! Congratulations. I know that you are so excited and I bet you are an amazing mom. Hopefully I will get to see him sometime when we are both in Jackson. Hope all is well!
with love,
Rebekah