Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maybe next week...

Good news...Brandon is only at 92nd percentile now!! hahahaha Two weeks ago he was at 98th percentile. The past few appointments, I have lost weight but this past week I gained four pounds. I guess the little man is deciding to let me eat! =) The ultrasound showed him weighing 8.6 lbs today which is give or take a pound. Ok, so that's still a normal sized baby...this Mama can handle that! =) (I think.)

Bad news (but not as hard to take as I thought)...Brandon has not made any progress. He hasn't dropped yet which seems to the be the only major concern for the doctor. My blood pressure has been up the past few days so he, again, changed my dosage and suggested that I quit walking at night. He asked that I take it easy until Monday (June 8th) which is when I go back for another check-up. At that point, I will be 39-weeks so we are going to discuss my options. It's going to be a long five days but I can handle it.


Meg

No comments: