Friday, August 21, 2009

Brandon's Baby Shower

A few friends of mine threw Brandon an After-the-Baby baby shower tonight. Since I was put on bedrest in February, they decided to wait until after Brandon was born to have a shower. We had a YUMMY dinner and it was good getting to hang out with the girls.

Ginger and her son, Thomas

Me and Beth

Laine and Brandon hangin' out =)

There were several toys for Laine to play with but she chose the tissue paper

Brandon fell asleep at his own party..."It's my party, I can sleep if I want to..."

Thomas helped me open the BIG PRESENT

The hostesses...Beth and Sally...and of course, baby Laine =)

Thanks, girls!

Brandon woke up from his nap and Cassie was there to get him back to sleep...it might not look like it here but he did fall back to sleep

Thanks for the gifts!! I will be sure and get a picture of him in the ExerSaucer - he will love it!

I had a great time and I am so thankful for friends who are willing to throw a little party for my baby boy! Brandon said, "THANK YOU!" (Laine, he'll call you later.) =)



Meg

No comments: