Friday, August 21, 2009

Kelly Clarkson

Our friends, Brennan and Sarah Uthe, called yesterday with an amazing offer! They had FREE tickets to the Kelly Clarkson/Gavin Degraw concert at the KY Fair and they wanted Nathan and I to have them. They also offered to babysit Brandon so we could have a date night! WOW!! Ok, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kelly Clarkson so this was an amazing deal!! However, I hadn't left Brandon with anyone yet so I was a little hesistant. But, I talked to Nathan and we decided to go. We had a great time and we are so thankful for great friends!!

The tickets...we had great seats

Gavin Degraw


Kelly Clarkson

Us



Thanks, Brennan, Sarah, Marisa and Sam!! I know Brandon had a BLAST with y'all and we are so thankful for your willingness to do that for us! We owe you big time!!



Meg

No comments: