Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Months Old

Brandon turned two months old yesterday! Everyone has said, "They grow up so fast...time will fly by..." I have to admit, the first month was FOREVER long. When he turned one month old I thought, "Really? He is only a month old? I feel like it's been forever." I think that's because for that first month, he and I were getting to know each other; I was learning as I went and he was learning about being in the world! =) There were so many adjustments for both of us.

But, I can now say that time has flown by. Brandon has started smiling, cooing and sleeping through the night! So much has changed and the past month has flown by! He got his two month shots which was worse for me than for him. I cried longer than he did!! At his one month check-up, he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz and was 22 inches long. At his two month appointment he weighed 13 lbs 6 oz (75th percentile) and was 24.5 inches long (90th percentile)!! He is growing like crazy!

Nathan starts back to school next week and is continuing to work full time. Over the summer he started an internship at chuch and is continuing to teach our ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) class. He is so busy but somehow makes time for me and Brandon. As he starts his last semester of seminary, we are starting to send out his resume and pray about where God would have us serve. We are both excited about future ministry opportunities but we have NO IDEA where we are going to end up which causes a little anxiety. God is in control and we trust that we will end up serving where we can most glorify him!


Meg

No comments: