Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visit to Jackson

Brandon and I left for Jackson on Friday. The purpose of the trip was to go to a family get together on Saturday for my cousin, Marco, and his fiance, Shelley. They are getting married in October in Texas. A lot of family won't be able to go to the wedding, so they drove here so everyone could meet her.

Marco and Shelley


It was great meeting Shelley and I wish them the best!!

_______________________________________________________

Brandon and I made a couple pit stops on the way to Jackson. Pit stop #1 was in Hendersonville to see Tiffany, Tommy and the twins. Austin wasn't home and the girls were staying with my mom in Jackson so it was a totally different atmosphere than when I am normally there! =)

Brandon loves the swing at Tiffany's house

Gavin

Jaxon


After leaving Hendersonville we headed to see our friends, the Fraziers, in Nashville. They hadn't met Brandon yet so that was priority! =) It was great visiting with them and Brandon gave Chuck the best present...tons of spit up! =) I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them with Brandon. I am terrible, I know!

After meeting with them we made the rest of the trip to Jackson. Luckily, Brandon is a great car rider! I never heard a sound out of him the entire time. That made for an enjoyable drive.

Olivia came over Friday night shortly after I got to my parent's house. She made Brandon the coolest blanket. Thanks, Liveloo!!!!! It is SO cute and SO comfy!!

Brandon laying on his new blanket

Olivia, Graciee and Brandon


Brandon was named after my Daddy Bill and on Saturday at the family get-together, they were finally able to meet.

Daddy Bill and Brandon

Mimi and Brandon

We went to FBC Jackson on Sunday morning. It was great to see people I haven't seen in months and Brandon was able to make lots of new little friends.

We are heading back to Louisville on Tuesday morning. I hope to visit a few friends tomorrow (Monday) since I don't know when I will be back this way.

More pictures to come...



Meg


No comments: