Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Treasures

Today, Sally and I went to Little Treasures. It is an annual consignment sale here in Louisville that sales anything you can imagine for your "little treasure." A mother-daughter duo from my church started it in their garage in 2001 and it has grown so much that they have to hold it at Basketball Academy. I have never seen so many clothes, strollers, baby beds, toys, shoes, high chairs, bouncy toys, books, movies...I could go on. There was SO much stuff and even more people!

I bought Brandon a swing since he loves the one at his Aunt Tiffany's so much. They had about five or six of the same swing. I got mine for $10...the other ones were $40 and $50!! Yeah, what a bargain! I checked it before I left to make sure it worked and it did so I stood in the longest line I have ever seen so that my precious baby boy could have the swing.

We left my house at 10:15 and I got home at 1:00. I only bought two things (I got a diaper trash can for $5 but that's nothing to brag about) and I was there forever. I really want to go back and look at their clothes but I will have to block out several hours to do that. They are there until Sunday so I might just have to go back.....



Meg

No comments: