Monday, January 25, 2010

12 week Ultrasound

Nathan, Brandon, and I went to the doctor today to see Baby #2! I hadn't been to the doctor in six weeks so I was overly anxious to hear the heartbeat. Yes, I was excited to get to SEE him/her in an ultrasound but to I was really wanting to hear the heartbeat.

The baby's head is in the center of this picture and his/her body is to the right.

Everything looks and sounds great!! I got the due date today...August 11, 2010! Woo hoo!! Since I will be having a c-section it will probably be more like August 4, 2010. That means Brandon will be not quite 14 months older than his little brother or sister (his birthday is June 10th).

I am amazed at the creation of life and God's sovereignty. We were on the way home from the doctor's office and I was looking at the ultrasound picture and made the comment that women are allowed to abort babies at the age of our newest one...12 weeks! He/she was moving around today, waving his/her little arms, had a very strong heartbeat...there are people out there that don't consider that a life. It blows my mind!! God is the creator of ALL things and we are so thankful for this blessings to our family!!!



Meg

No comments: