Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I must admit that the turning of the decade was very uneventful in the Moore household. Nathan worked until 4:00 (boo)...hopefully the retail days will be coming to an end soon! I made potato soup for us to enjoy while watching football that evening. I am sad to see the football season come to an end and I was even more sad to see UT lose their bowl game but in a couple years they will be a top ranked team...I promise! =) Lane Kiffin has lots of tricks up his sleeves; I just know it!

I didn't even think about staying up until midnight to see the ball drop. I went straight to bed after the football game ended and I didn't even think twice about it. I knew Brandon would wake up at 7:00am regardless...for some reason he doesn't care too much about Mama's plans right now! =) And that's ok...


Meg

No comments: