Friday, January 29, 2010

Naptime...or not

Brandon has been doing so much the past couple weeks. He has taken a crawl...LOL...literally, one "step" and then he falls. I know he will have it soon!! He grabs my nose when I ask, "Where's Mama's nose?" The newest thing is he has learned how to sit up all by himself. This is great when it comes to play time because I don't have to pick him up and sit him back up when he falls over. However, during naptime the "sit-up game" is annoying!!!

He got really quiet so I went to check on him...this is what I found...


What a stinker!!!! I turned on the light and he just smiled really big as if to say, "Look at me, Mama!!" I turned off the light, laid him back down, and you guessed it...five minutes later he was sitting up again.



Meg

2 comments:

Valerie Bowman said...

This post made me laugh! How cute AND how frustrating those accomplishments can be!

Nathan and Meg said...

I couldn't help but close the door and smile after putting him back down but after the ninth or tenth time it wasn't so funny (or cute) anymore!! =)