Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wonderful Husband

I definitely have the best husband in the world and that is not open for debate, ladies! =) I know we all think our husbands are awesome but it's when they do something super sweet that we can't help but be extra thankful.

The past few days have been ROUGH...I have been exhausted and haven't seemed to find a way to get past it. I know it's the first trimester fatigue so I have just told myself to "build a bridge and get over it." Brandon naps twice a day so I have tried to nap with him but I still find myself dragging and totally useless when it comes to getting housework done! So...yesterday (New Years Day), Nathan saved the day!

I laid down with Brandon at 9:30 for his morning nap. He usually sleeps for an hour to an hour and a half. Sure enough at 11:00 Brandon woke up from his nap...I felt his little hand grab my nose and gradually move up to my eyes. He wanted me to wake up too. I just needed ten more minutes...LOL!!! About that time Nathan walked in, took Brandon, fed him his bottle and played with him for a little while so I could get some rest.

We were supposed to go watch the Rose Bowl with some friends but, unfortunately, their little girl was sick so I decided I would stay home. Nathan said that he wanted to take Brandon over there so I could have a few hours to stay home alone and rest...that didn't happen since their daughter was sick but he promised that he will give me time soon!

I am a very lucky girl! Nathan does the best he can to help out with Brandon and I am so thankful. I was able to get some extra rest yesterday which was awesome!!

Thank you, Nathan! I love you!


Meg

No comments: