Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Update

As I have posted on here, I am preggo with baby Moore #2!! We are excited about 2010 and the new addition to our family. We are going for an ultrasound on January 25th to determine the due date. As best I can figure, I am about nine weeks along. Being pregnant with Brandon is still VERY vivid in my memory bank (as is the C-section but I don't want to talk about that...LOL) and I remember feeling EXHAUSTED. Well, this pregnancy is the same if not a little bit more exaggerated. I am so sleepy all the time and nausea comes and goes...I didn't have that with Brandon and it needs to go away! =) Since I had gestational diabetes with Brandon, I have been checking my blood sugar just to make sure it is under control. So far, so good! I am hoping to avoid that this time around.

According to a newsletter I get from babyzone.com our baby is busy growing. "His/her face looks more baby-like each day—their eyes are developed but concealed, and their nose, lips, and ears are becoming more defined. They're also starting to exercise their expanding muscles. His/her fingers and toes are looking less like stubs. Although he/she is a wiggler they are still so small that you won't feel these movements. His/her reproductive organs are developing, but even if you sneaked a peek you wouldn't be able to tell that she's a she or he's a he (and neither could your doctor at this point)."

Thanks for those of you that have emailed/facebooked me words of encouragement! I will keep you posted with all the preggo happenins'.


Meg

No comments: