Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Goin to Jackson

Last Thursday Brandon and I took a quick road trip to Jackson to see family. Nathan had to work all weekend so it was a good reason to get away for a couple days to see family. We stopped in Hendersonville on the way there to meet up with Tiffany and her kiddos. Since it stormed the whole way it was nice having a little carpool line to make sure we all made it safely.

We got there around dinner time on Thursday...the menu - sushi and pizza. It's a Wright family tradition and it's YUMMY!!! I am pretty sure I ate WAY too much sushi but it was well worth it.

Friday afternoon Mimi and Daddy Bill came over to see all the great-grandbabies. They brought some stuff for dinner and we ended up with a buffet of yumminess! =) Tennessee basketball was on Friday night so, of course, we made that the high point of the evening...AND THEY WON!!!

Saturday morning I used Daddy's car cleaning stuff (thanks, Daddy) to vaccum out and clean my car. I put Brandon in a pack-n-play outside and he did great for the majority of the time...I had to bribe him with snacks the last few minutes. =) We headed back to Louisville after lunch. Like I said, it was a quick trip but it was so good to see family.

Here are a few pictures...

Brandon playing while Sunniee and Graciee take a bath...

Brandon and Pa (my dad) watching the UT game...GO VOLS!!!

Sunniee reading to Brandon...he loves books!!!

Hopefully we can go back again soon and stay for a few more days.

Meg

No comments: