Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paint Spot

I am still working on camera issues so I will have to post the next few blogs without photos BUT as soon as I can get the pictures off my camera I will post them.

This past Thursday, I met some ladies from church at the Paint Spot to paint pottery! Ok, you can laugh and say what my sister said, "What are you going to do next month...knit?!" hardy har har. If you have never been and painted pottery, it is SO much fun.

When I was pregnant with Brandon, Nathan and I picked out a verse for him. Psalm 119:9, "How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to Your word." I wanted to have something painted when I was pregnant but never got around to it. So, I took the opportunity to paint his verse on a picture frame. It's really cute...I will post a picture as soon as I can get it off my camera.

Thanks, Stephanie, for planning our little outing. It was SO much fun!!!


Meg

No comments: