Wednesday, March 31, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

This morning we went to the doctor to find out that Baby Moore #2 is a BOY!!! Woo hoo!!! Honestly, as long as he/she is healthy, I don't really care...BUT...I have all the stuff for a boy and since he will be born in the same season as Brandon, it will be WAY practical when it comes to clothing.

We haven't decided on a name but that will come soon I am sure.

Everything on the ultrasound looked GREAT!!! Unfortunately, he was turned around so we weren't able to get a good face shot otherwise I would post it on here. He did a flip for us which allowed us to see that he is DEFINITELY a boy! =)

I am sure that Brandon is excited about having a little brother 13 1/2 months younger than him - he just doesn't know it yet!!! Nathan will have so much fun with his boys and I am SO excited about taking care of another little man!



Meg

No comments: