Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shower #1 for Baby #2

This past weekend I was blessed to have a shower for baby Moore #2. We find out the gender next Wednesday (the 31st) and I am SO excited!!! I sing on a praise team at church and the ladies were very sweet and thoughtful in having a shower for our new precious baby!!

There are two other girls that I sing with that are pregnant too so we had a combined shower. One of them is due in April so we went ahead and had the shower while all three of us were available. It was so much fun and I am so blessed to serve with such amazing women!

The dessert table...SO YUMMY!! My cookie is the one in the middle of the tray on the right. It is painted half pink and half blue - so cute! =)

Some of the ladies at the shower...thanks, y'all!!!

The three preggos (me, Kim, Ashley) with our baskets of baby goodies!!!

I also got several packs of diapers which is AWESOME!! They will definitely be used!

As I opened all the stuff for our new little one I got so excited about meeting him/her. I am only halfway through the pregnancy but I know that it will be here before I know it. Thank y'all so much for the kindness you have shown to me. You're the BEST!!!



Meg

1 comment:

Valerie Bowman said...

So cute that they made a half/half cookie for you, and diapers definitely make a FABULOUS shower gift!