Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 Facts Blog Award


I received this blog award from my friend, Summer, at The Deepe Family. Thanks, Summer!

So I've got to come up with 7 random facts about myself. So here goes!

1. I HATE putting away laundry. It is by far my least favorite chore! I don't mind doing the laundry and folding it but I despise putting it away.

2. My favorite television show is American Idol. Last night our cable was out and Idol was supposed to be on in an hour. Because Nathan loves me (hahahahaha) he said we could eat dinner and then drive to Tiffany's -- that's 30-45 minutes away! He knows how important that show is to me! =) Our cable came back on during dinner so we were able to stay home.

3. I love Zumba!! I joined a class the week after Thanksgiving and started going twice a week. By Christmas I was going 3-4 times a week. After Christmas I started going SIX days a week! hahahaha I love it! It's a great workout!

4. I am a scrapbooker. I used to scrapbook events but since having Brandon and Carson I haven't been able to keep it up. So, their baby books are scrapbooks. It allows me to keep up with a baby book and keep up my hobby.

5. My favorite food is sushi! That's crazy for someone like me who doesn't like their food to touch and is VERY picky about meat. I only eat the cooked stuff...nothing raw for me! The best sushi restaurant I have ever been to is Sakura in Jackson. Yum!! While my favorite food is sushi, my favorite restaurant is Chili's. I worked there when I was in seminary...and I still eat there! That should be encouraging to you!! =)

6. I started working when I was fifteen. I had a job as a cashier at Piggly Wiggly in Hendersonville! hahahahaha. I worked through high school, college, and seminary and then for a little over a year after graduating from Southern seminary. When I got pregnant with Brandon we decided I was going to stay at home with our kiddos. It was a weird transition but I LOVE it and wouldn't trade it for anything!

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Broadway musicals!! I have seen a couple in New York, Memphis, Louisville, and Nashville. The last one I saw was "Legally Blonde: the Musical." hahaha I took Olivia for her birthday...it was really cute! Nathan isn't a huge fan SO we haven't been to very many together but I am convinced I can make him love them too!

I am passing along this award to:

Rebekah Baker at The Benjamites,
Ellen Grant at The Hairbow Chronicles,
Valerie Bowman at The Bowman Family

Have a great Wednesday!!!




Meg

No comments: